Who We Are        
See Our Work
Send Us Email PROJECTS:  
Home • Current
• Completed  
• iOS Apps

Expand +
Previous <
Next >
Close X
Walking Pleasant Valley — Elmhurst to Edemar
Construction of the Stifel mansion began in 1910 and took two years to complete. The home’s name, “Edemar,” came from the names of the Stifel children — Edward, Emily, and Mary. An elaborate wrought iron entrance gate displays a lion holding the trademark of J.L. Stifel & Sons, a boot.

— Photo by Jeanne Finstein, 2005